This 3-day course is aimed for students who has laid a firm foundation through Altium Designer Basic Level Training. The main objective is to enable participants to use Altium Designer to drive their skill forward and require the more advanced features to efficiently tackle more complex design challenges.
A recognized training certification will be presented after completion of the course as proof of their attendance to an accredited Altium Designer training.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand the advanced design techniques
- Gain knowledge on how to create Version Control
- Understand the usage of Project Variants
- Learn Design Reuse and Device Sheets
- Understand Multi-Channel Design
- Learn ECAD – MCAD Collaboration
Course duration: 3 Days (9:30 am – 4:30 pm)
Learn the skills for: Templates, Version Control, Design Reuse, Multi-Channel Design, Panelization, Variants, Reverse Engineering, MCAD-ECAD Collaboration, Length Tuning, Back Drilling, Via Stitching and Via Shielding, Rigid-Flex Design and XSignals
Fill up the form below
ACAD Solutions Sdn Bhd