Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Product Managers in creating sales presentations, marketing materials and perform technical demos and live seminars.
- Provides product technical engineering information by creating and giving demo presentations on customer proposals.
- Provide public, on-site, on-line training as required.
- Provide customers with ongoing technical support. This support includes responding to customer issues, providing updated software that solves bug issues, performing installs for customers and working with the customer service team.
- This position will require you to travel with the business development team to customer facilities during visits to discuss these future opportunities in depth.
Who we are looking for:
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electronics/Mechanical).
- Minimum 1 year working experience in PCB industry is an added advantage.
- Must be proficient with Altium Designer
- Include working experience in Mechanical software like Autodesk products, Solid Edge and Solidwork CAD products.
- Posses presentation skills for software Training and Demo Presentations.
- Ability to work with customers in supporting their technical issues